Score in real-time or historically
- Score as you shoot with familiar end-by-end score recording.
- Add scores once you've finished shooting without any hassle.
- Easily correct any mistakes along the way.
See your sight-mark for the current distance, and adjust it without leaving the score pad.
Get live feedback on your performance while you shoot which can be hidden to prevent distraction.
Add score sheets later
Quickly add historical scores without the need to enter every shot, then add the full score sheet later.
ProgressClear Progress Overview
Visualise your improvements
- Keep a record of all the scores you've recorded.
- See how your performance has changed over time and spot areas to improve your shooting.
- Pick out patterns and find your personal records with intuitive tools.
Your personal bests for each round and bow style are recorded and kept up-to-date as you enter new scores.
Filter and Sort
Find that score you've been looking for with simple history filtering and sorting tools.
Mark noteworthy scores with a star so you can find them again easily in your history or on your graph.
Review your scores in depth
- Go into detail and see how you performed in each distance, end and shot.
- See how each score relates to your relevant personal best and how long it's taken to break it.
- Review your previous practice sessions and competition results to reveal where improvements can be made.
Get detailed score analysis, including distance break-downs, shot time-line and value distributions.
Revisit your score sheets to review your end-by-end performance as it was recorded.
Send a summary of a score to someone by email: perfect for submitting scores to your club.
LearnStandard Round Rules
Remind yourself of the rules
- Access rules for all World Archery and Archery GB standard target rounds, both outdoor and indoor.
- Learn how to shoot rounds for the first time, or remind yourself of those you haven't shot in a while.
- See how you generally perform in each round with each bow style.
Find a Round
Find the round you're looking for with filters and text search, or simply browse the list.
See how you perform in each round with round-specific score history and personal bests.
Get full rules for each round, including visual representations of the targets that are permitted.
SynchroniseUse Any Modern Device
All your devices, always in sync
- Kyudo stays synchronised across all your devices.
- Battery died while scoring? Just sign in on another device and carry on where you left off.
- There's nothing to install; Simply open the app in your web browser.
Resume or Restart
Easily carry on from where you left off or start again, if you get interrupted while scoring.
Add to Home
Kyudo can be added to your home screen just like a native app. (Android, iOS, and Google Chrome)
Kyudo works on any device with a modern web browser. Laptop, Tablet or phone, whichever your prefer.
SubscribeFull Feature List
Kyudo works on any device with a modern web browser; There's nothing to install.
See how you've progressed over time with an easy-to-use score timeline.
All your archery activity summarised, including shot, time and distance counters.
Quickly and easily query your score history with filters and sorts.
All your personal best scores are recorded and kept up-to-date as you score.
Drill down in to each score to see how you performed in each distance, end and shot.
Trivially send score summaries via email, such as a coach or records keeper.
Mark noteworthy scores with a star to have them stand out in your timeline.
Start scoring with the same setup as a previous score at the touch of a button.
Score as you shoot with an intuitive, colour-coded score pad.
Add historical Scores
Add past scores with ease, with or without their accompanying score sheets.
Keep track of your sight-marks and easily adjust them without leaving the score pad.
All standard World Archery and Archery GB round rule, indoor and outdoor.
See how you perform on a round-by-round basis for each bow style.